langley’s premier place for
Pick a theme
Available Party Themes
Pole Dance – Our Signature Party! You’ll learn an exotic dance routine complete with floor work & booty shaking!
Bigger group: Large & small, we’ve done them all.
Burlesque – Bump, grind, shimmy & shake, collect your crew and book a date! Burlesque is always a crowd favorite!
Chaie Dance – Chair dance is an art form unto itself and fulfills many a fantasy.. or so we’ve been told by our lil’ mynx’s who’ve gone home to dance for a partner.
Pick a package
$35/person – Minimum 8 Guests
Party Length 60 mins
– 60 Mins with our Party Polefessionals
– Personalized Playlist
– Picture Time!
– Custom Experience
$40/person – Minimum 8 Guests
Party Length 60 mins
Everything from Package A plus
– Celebratory Toast to the Guest of Honor
– Special Gift for the Guest of Honor
– Swag bags for each Guest
pick a Date
Have a date in mind? Give us a call to see what availability we have. We tend to book 4-6 weeks in advance in peak season.
Parties may be booked:
12 – 1pm
230 – 330pm
Call to book
You’ve picked a theme, a package and a date, it’s time to call us to book!
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to secure your booking.
Payment methods accepted: Visa & Mastercard
Call 604.928.5737 to book
Questions? Feel free to message us on the live chat. Just be sure to leave your email address. That way, we can respond if we miss you.
parties for any occasion
As the leader in Stagette Parties for the last decade, we’ve crafted the perfect party experience for any celebration. Birthdays, Stagettes, Girls’ Nights, Team Building and even the occasional Divorce Party; we’ve done them all. Women of all ages have truly enjoyed our unique and memorable parties.
During your 60 min Pole Dance Party, we’re going to teach you and your guests an exotic dance routine complete with some booty shaking. Guests should dress in comfy athletic gear( yoga pants, tank top and sock feet)
Bump, grind, shimmy & shake, collect your crew and book a date! 60 mins of Basic Burlesque movements are fused into our popular, catchy choreography! Our Burlesque theme is always a crowd fave. It’s the 2nd most popular party booked!
This theme is great for a crew that’s unsure about pole dance & lap dance. Still offering a ton of flirty fun as you and your guests learn simple burlesque movements in a really cheeky choreo!
Dress Code: comfy, athletic wear
Chair dance is an art form unto itself and fulfills many a fantasy.. or so we’ve been told by our lil’ mynx’s who’ve gone home to dance for a partner. In this 60 min party, the exotic dance movements will be centered around the chair, floor and wall. This theme’s a steamy one!
Dress Code: Comfy athletic gear & sock feet
– A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due at time of booking to secure your party date/time. We accept Visa/Mastercard
– Balance is due 4 days prior to your party. This will be billed to the card used for
– Hostess- please make sure you have your credit card and drivers’ licence with you on the day of the party. We need to verify card details.
– Party Hostess will receive a text 3-4 days to confirm final headcount so we can plan number of staff.
– Please send us your playlist 5-7 Days before the party.
– For Pole Parties with groups larger than 8 guests, pole sharing will occur.
– We do not offers refunds on deposits or any of the party fees. No exceptions.
– We will do our best to accommodate an alternate date should an emergency arise. There is no guarantee of securing another suitable date as we do book in advance during peak season but we will do our best.
– Credit note will be given if 14 days notice is provided.
– All guests in attendance are paid guests and will be included in the headcount.
– All guests must remove all jewelry. No exceptions. This includes all rings, watches etc.
– Party will begin and end on time so please ensure your guests are punctual.
– Please don’t ring feather boas. We’ve got it covered.
– Please- no glitter!
– Party instructor demo or dances are not included in either packake. If you’d like an instructor to demo or perform a dance, ask us about upgrading your package.
– No alcohol is permitted before or during the party.
– No food or drink is permitted outside of water.
– We do not permit phones or cameras in the studio during the instruction portion. We will take time at the end to take some quick pics for you~
What to Wear
What to wear
– Comfy athletic wear must be worn for all parties. Yoga Pants, tank top and sock feet.
** Guests must arrive dressed in athletic wear. We do not have change rooms.
– ALL jewelry must be removed.
– The studio is air conditioned, but you’ll likely get a bit sweaty. When planning your day, allow a bit of time for guests to go home and freshen up before your next outing.
Pregnancy & Injuries
Pregnancy & injuries
Can pregnant or injured people attend?
– Yes! Absolutely! So long as they feel comfortable. The routine is simple dance choreography suited for all fitness levels.
if they’re not comfortable, they’re welcome to watch but please keep in mind, they will be accounted for in the final headcount. If there are any concerns, please don’t hesitate to have them reach out to us. 604.928.5737
– Depending on their injury (what it is and how recent it occurred) we can easily adapt and modify anything. Please mention this when you book, and we can chat.
How to Find Mysfit Fitness
How to find Mysfit Fitness
Mysfit Fitness is located at
#8 6263 202 Street Langley BC
We are in the same building as 5 Roads Brewing. Our entrance is the front, right hand side.
Parking can be tricky. We recommend car pooling and allowing extra time for parking.
If you have any difficulties finding us, please call 604.928.5737
Before you book
Good practices before you book.
– Create your guest list
– Poll them for their theme preference (Pole Dance, Burlesque or Lap Dance)
– Get a feel for the group’s energy. We can crank it up or turn it down depending on the vibe.
– Collect their money ahead of time!
– Theme in mind? Let’s chat! We can incorporate it.
– Before you book- consider the other activities you have planned for the day. If you’re planning food & bevvies, best to plan the party before going for food & drinks.
have a night on the town planned? Allow time for your guests to head back to home to change and freshen up.